Learn how to broadcast on Stripchat to new people online and start earning tokens for your public, private and other shows offered by this page.
You should know that Stripchat offers 2 types of accounts:
- Account for users.- They are those who want to see the models and have the possibility of recharging to send tokens.
- Account for models.- They are those who wish to transmit to earn user chips.
If you have a user account and you want to convert that account into a model account, it will not be possible. To do this, you will have to create a separate account to broadcast as a model.
With a model account, you will have the possibility to earn tokens as follows:
- Online tokens for your public show
- Tokens when you are offline
- When setting goal or objective
- For your private shows
- The recordings of the private shows
- Group show
- Show with ticket
- Contest every 3 hours
- Monthly contest
- Selling content
- Connection with interactive toys
- fan's club
- Referral program
If you don't have a model account yet, sign up by clicking this link or the banner below.
If you need help to register, go to this link of How to register as a webcam model on Stripchat?
How to broadcast on Stripchat?
1. Press the green button that says "Start Live Streaming . "
2. A page will appear with news dedicated to the model. Just go to the bottom of the page to find another green button that says "Start Live Streaming . "
3. Finally press the green button that says "Start show" and you're done. Your show is already public for users.
I recommend that the resolution of your show be in HD (1280 × 720) or Full HD (1920 × 1080) so that users can enjoy your show more clearly.
I hope this guide on how to register as a webcam model on Stripchat has helped you and if you have any questions you can leave a comment.